- 4 common mistakes that tank responsive mobile conversion
About 10 years ago, just two screen sizes accounted for 77% of all web usage. Fast-forward to today, and things are very different, with laptops, tablets, smartphones, netbooks and web-enabled TVs among the devices that can access the internet. Respo…
- 2 days ago 20 Oct 17, 11:53am -
- Killer demand gen strategy, Part 1: Personas and creative development
When embarking on demand generation channels such as Facebook and Google Display Network, it is important to first ensure that you understand your core audiences and how to best speak to them.
- 3 days ago 19 Oct 17, 12:44pm -
- Duplicate content FAQ: What is it, and how should you deal with it?
There are a few questions that have been confusing the SEO industry for many years. No matter how many times Google representatives try to clear the confusion, some myths persist. One such question is the widely discussed issue of duplicate content.…
- 4 days ago 18 Oct 17, 4:17pm -
- Do you need a PPC management expert?
The eternal question for businesses both large and small: should you run your marketing in-house, or should you hire an expert? We look at some of the factors to consider.
- 4 days ago 18 Oct 17, 11:48am -
- Google AdWords: The Beginner’s Guide
Google AdWords is a staple platform for the vast majority of digital marketing strategies. However, marketers need to get things right from the outset to avoid costly inefficiencies. This guide will provide everything you need to know to get your AdW…
- 5 days ago 17 Oct 17, 1:27pm -
- How businesses can optimize for Google’s new Question & Answer feature
Back in August, Google introduced a new feature called Questions & Answers, or Q&A, in Google Maps. This feature allows you and other people to ask and answer questions about your business. Here's what you need to know to make the most of this featur…
- 6 days ago 16 Oct 17, 12:43pm -
- Seven SEO trends to watch in 2018
As we reach the fourth quarter of 2017, it's time to start thinking about the year ahead and what to expect from SEO in 2018. There are number of search industry trends that we've seen the very beginnings of this year and last, which will come into g…
- 9 days ago 13 Oct 17, 2:29pm -
- Share17 Chicago: The key themes and trends
Digital marketers gathered in Chicago last week for Share17, an event hosted by SEO and content marketing platform BrightEdge. The event provided a welcome opportunity to take stock of where the industry stands, discuss common challenges marketers ar…
- 10 days ago 12 Oct 17, 12:45pm -
- What is HTTP/2 and how does it benefit SEO?
The HTTP/2 protocol was published in 2015 with the aim of creating a faster, more secure Internet. Adoption has been gradual and is ongoing, but there are clear benefits for marketers who make the upgrade. So what exactly is HTTP/2 and how does it af…
- 11 days ago 11 Oct 17, 11:48am -
- Amazon SEO: A guide to improving your rankings on Amazon
If you are looking for a launching pad for your products that your target audience likes and finds useful, Amazon is it. To get the most from your listings on Amazon, however, you will need to employ some SEO tactics to showcase your products and bus…
- 12 days ago 10 Oct 17, 2:20pm -