- How video impacts mobile web performance and UX, part 3: detecting and remedying issues
This column will explore how to detect, avoid and remedy issues with mobile video, to give your viewers the best possible experience with your video content and keep them engaged and watching your videos.
- 1 day ago 26 May 17, 1:03pm -
- Taming the local search beast in a post-Possum and Fred world
Two of Google's recent algorithm updates, Possum and Fred, have had a significant impact on local search for various reasons. How can businesses optimize for local search in the wake of these updates?
- 2 days ago 25 May 17, 12:44pm -
- What does Google’s “Project Owl” mean for search and fake news?
In May 2017, Google introduced Project Owl as its solution to the problem of fake news. It plans to do this with new feedback forms for search suggestions and the answer box, and authoritative content prioritization in the answer box. But how will th…
- 3 days ago 24 May 17, 12:47pm -
- Targeting generational buzzwords like “Millennials” means targeting no-one
If I were to tell you that marketers were using astrological signs as a way to understand/target specific groups of people, you’d ... read more
- 4 days ago 23 May 17, 1:45pm -
- Google I/O: What’s going on with Progressive Web Apps?
At Google's developer jamboree, Google I/O, last week the search giant paraded a host of big name case studies and compelling stats to herald its success with two initiatives to make the mobile web better and faster: Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Ac…
- 4 days ago 23 May 17, 12:40pm -
- A visual guide to Pinterest advertising
Pinterest has slowly been building itself up as an advertising alternative to Google and Facebook over the past 12 months. As such, it seems timely to take a step back and assess what options are open to marketers, and what you need to know before ge…
- 5 days ago 22 May 17, 1:44pm -
- How video impacts mobile web performance and UX, part 2: autoplay and audio
Mobile video is a major up-and-coming trend in content, with brands everywhere converging on the new and lucrative mobile video market. In Part 2 of our three-part series, we'll look at the contentious subject of autoplaying videos and their impact o…
- 8 days ago 19 May 17, 1:06pm -
- 7 advanced Google Shopping strategies [Infographic]
Current trends indicate that Google Shopping revenue is only going to grow in the next few years, making it more vital than ever to have a strong Google Shopping strategy as a retailer.
- 9 days ago 18 May 17, 1:06pm -
- International SEO: 5 ways to scale performance
The Internet offers brands an unprecedented way to reach their customers across borders, but reaching different populations requires an understanding of what people want and then producing content to meet these needs. As you get started with your int…
- 10 days ago 17 May 17, 2:33pm -
- PPC 101: Eight tips to get started
PPC, or Pay-Per-Click, marketing can deliver effective results for a business, but it can also seem overwhelming when you're just getting started. How can you use it to increase ROI?
- 11 days ago 16 May 17, 12:45pm -