- newTargeting generational buzzwords like “Millennials” means targeting no-one
If I were to tell you that marketers were using astrological signs as a way to understand/target specific groups of people, you’d ... read more
- 16 hours ago 23 May 17, 1:45pm -
- newGoogle I/O: What’s going on with Progressive Web Apps?
At Google's developer jamboree, Google I/O, last week the search giant paraded a host of big name case studies and compelling stats to herald its success with two initiatives to make the mobile web better and faster: Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Ac…
- 17 hours ago 23 May 17, 12:40pm -
- A visual guide to Pinterest advertising
Pinterest has slowly been building itself up as an advertising alternative to Google and Facebook over the past 12 months. As such, it seems timely to take a step back and assess what options are open to marketers, and what you need to know before ge…
- 2 days ago 22 May 17, 1:44pm -
- How video impacts mobile web performance and UX, part 2: autoplay and audio
Mobile video is a major up-and-coming trend in content, with brands everywhere converging on the new and lucrative mobile video market. In Part 2 of our three-part series, we'll look at the contentious subject of autoplaying videos and their impact o…
- 5 days ago 19 May 17, 1:06pm -
- 7 advanced Google Shopping strategies [Infographic]
Current trends indicate that Google Shopping revenue is only going to grow in the next few years, making it more vital than ever to have a strong Google Shopping strategy as a retailer.
- 6 days ago 18 May 17, 1:06pm -
- International SEO: 5 ways to scale performance
The Internet offers brands an unprecedented way to reach their customers across borders, but reaching different populations requires an understanding of what people want and then producing content to meet these needs. As you get started with your int…
- 7 days ago 17 May 17, 2:33pm -
- PPC 101: Eight tips to get started
PPC, or Pay-Per-Click, marketing can deliver effective results for a business, but it can also seem overwhelming when you're just getting started. How can you use it to increase ROI?
- 8 days ago 16 May 17, 12:45pm -
- How marketers can position their company to grow with Generation Z
Compared to millennials, who were mobile pioneers, Gen Z teens - current 13-17 year olds - are mobile natives. A report by Think With Google has shed some light onto their habits, preferences, and what type of marketing they respond to best.
- 9 days ago 15 May 17, 3:06pm -
- How video impacts mobile web performance and UX, part 1: data and download speed
Video content is top of the agenda for many brands. It is proving a great way to engage customers and visitors, but when viewed on mobile devices, often video should come with a health warning. Why does mobile video impact page performance, and what…
- 12 days ago 12 May 17, 12:46pm -
- Google Answer Box strategy: The Dos and Don’ts
Recently, Google’s SERP has gone through yet another evolution, with the addition of a rich featured snippet known as Google’s Answer Box. The indication is that it's here to stay, which means it may well be worth devising a strategy to maximize…
- 13 days ago 11 May 17, 2:34pm -