- newWhat will Google’s expanded policy on harmful content mean for SEO companies?
Google recently announced that it will be expanding its hate-speech policy for publishers that use the company’s ad network. How does this affect SEO companies, and what can we do to make sure we and our clients stay on the right side of the policy…
- 4 hours ago 27 Jul 17, 12:52pm -
- How to tell if your website is due for a redesign
Like any other technology, the internet changes at a rapid rate. Users are utilizing various devices to view websites. For your users to maneuver through your website, you need to constantly update and adapt; but how do you know when your website nee…
- 1 day ago 26 Jul 17, 12:57pm -
- Pump the brakes: SEO and its sweeping statements
Search Engine Optimization is an imperfect science, and the sheer amount of sometimes contradictory information available about Google updates and SEO best practices has led to a tendency for knee-jerk reactions and sweeping generalizations among the…
- 2 days ago 25 Jul 17, 1:45pm -
- 5 essential aspects of technical SEO you cannot neglect
The art of SEO lies in helping customers find your relevant, helpful content when it would benefit them and then creating a pleasant experience for them while they visit your website. Hence, it is vital that marketers do not neglect their technical S…
- 3 days ago 24 Jul 17, 1:40pm -
- What do we know so far about Google’s new homepage?
Google has released a new, feed-based mobile homepage in the US, in perhaps the most drastic and significant update of its homepage since 1996. We take a look at what the relaunch entails, and how it might change things for marketers.
- 6 days ago 21 Jul 17, 12:45pm -
- Google Posts: Growing under the radar
Google have now rolled out their Posts function for small businesses with a Google My Business account. But how do Posts affect click-through, ranking, mobile and social presence? We look at the facts.
- 7 days ago 20 Jul 17, 2:42pm -
- How to effectively combine online and offline lead generation
In today's world we are mostly narrowing in to online leads, thanks to the Internet essentially opening up the entire world for us to peruse. But offline leads should still be a factor we consider moving forward. Here are some clever ideas and tools…
- 8 days ago 19 Jul 17, 12:55pm -
- The 2-step guide to driving sales with Pinterest
There are millions of people on Pinterest, searching, pinning, and sharing – so it’s important to recognize its potential for building awareness and filling the top of the funnel, particularly for ecommerce companies.
- 9 days ago 18 Jul 17, 11:46am -
- Semantic Search: What it Means for SEO in 2017
The accuracy of results on search engines like Google and Bing has increased significantly thanks to semantic search, which combines semantics (the science of meaning in language) with search engines that process billions of queries. Here's what sema…
- 10 days ago 17 Jul 17, 2:43pm -
- Five important updates to Google semantic search you might have missed
Google is constantly making tweaks and changes to semantic search. The vast majority go unannounced and unnoticed, but they can be an interesting indicator of Google's strategy, and it pays to keep an eye on them. Here are five recent updates you mig…
- 13 days ago 14 Jul 17, 1:51pm -